- What does your Coaching Program involve?
- What is the Comprehensive Natural Gender Selection Reference Manual?
- Can we obtain the Comprehensive Natural Gender Selection Reference Manual in a language other than English?
- Do you have different types of Coaching Programs?
- I am located very far away. Are you still able to coach me from where you are?
- I am not sure about getting pregnant right now. When should I order the Coaching Services?
- How do I order?
- What are the delivery and scheduling instructions after ordering a Coaching Program?
- How much does the Coaching Program cost?
- What is your cancellation/refund policy?
- What is your Money Back Guarantee policy?
- How does the male participate under the Comprehensive Method?
- Can I give a Coaching Program as a gift?
- Can I contact one of Baby Natural Gender Selection’s clients to ask them some questions?
- Is the success rate for conceiving boys and girls the same?
- Do you have any testimonials?
- Has your method been endorsed by a board certified medical doctor?
- My husband and I have already had three children of the same sex. Can your coaching services help us conceive a child of the opposite sex?
- How will I be affected as a vegetarian by your method’s dietary guidelines?
- How is your Comprehensive Method different from other gender selection methods?
- Do you sell gender selection kits?
- Do you rely on “magical” or “crucial” conception dates?
- Does your method assume a female’s egg determines the gender of a baby?
- Are you a fertility clinic or provide fertility clinic procedures?
- When can I begin using your method after discontinuing birth control?
- How soon after giving birth, or a pregnancy termination, can I begin using your Coaching Services?
- If I am breastfeeding (nursing), will your method still work and will it have any effect on my nursing baby?
- Will your Coaching Services work if I’m already pregnant?
- Can we still be successful despite our age?
- I have fertility problems. Will your Coaching Services help me conceive?
- What is the success rate if we want to add to, change to, or leave parts out of your Coaching Program?
- Can I use your Coaching Program with sperm sorting, artificial insemination, PGD, in vitro fertilization, or other fertility clinic procedure?
- Can we add other preconception gender selection methods, procedures, tests, supplements, vitamins, or food products to your method for greater success?
- Can I take fertility medications (i.e., Clomid) while using your method?
- Can I take prenatal supplements or multivitamins while following your method?
- If my menstrual cycle is irregular, can I still be successful with your method?
- Do you accept payment in currencies other than U.S. Dollars?
- How can I calculate the cost in currencies other than U.S. Dollars?
- Do you provide PGD (Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis)?
- Can your method influence or cause the conception of twins?
- What is the socially-accepted scientifically-proven principle underlying natural gender selection?
In general, our coaching program includes:
(a) Coaching sessions with personalized training, feedback and in-depth compliance reviews;
(b) Our easy-to-read copyrighted Comprehensive Natural Gender Selection Reference Manual; and
(c) Unlimited follow-up questions.
We have two proprietary copyrighted Comprehensive Natural Gender Selection Reference Manuals: one for a boy and the other for a girl. Each manual contains over 60 pages (124 pages in total for boy and girl) of our trade secrets and confidential information regarding our comprehensive natural gender selection coaching guidelines and techniques. These easy-to-read reference manuals contain numerous charts, illustrations and easy-t0-follow instructions and examples.
Can we obtain the Comprehensive Natural Gender Selection Reference Manual in a language other than English?
Yes. We operate world-wide in countries with different languages. However, they will only be furnished upon written request.
Yes. We have a Short Intensive Coaching Program or a Structured Coaching Program.
Short Intensive Coaching Program
With our Money-Back Guaranteed short intensive coaching program you will receive: (1) 2 hours of coaching sessions (Personal Training Session and Personal Feedback Session), (2) our proprietary copyrighted Comprehensive Natural Gender Selection Reference Manual, and (3) unlimited follow-up questions.
- During the 1-hour Personal Training Session (before your next menstrual cycle), I will:
- Educate you on ovulation timing based on daily charting basal body temperature and cervical mucus and charting luteinizing hormone surges using ovulation predictor sticks and the proper application of these techniques during your next menstrual cycle.
- Educate you on properly prepping your body (as well as how to prep your counterpart’s) for conceiving the sex of the baby of your choice in accordance with the guidelines set forth in my comprehensive method. These factors include, but are not limited to, daily dietary guidelines (allowed and forbidden foods) effecting your PH, consumption of certain vitamins, alternative techniques increasing or decreasing sperm count optimal for gender selection, and prohibited activities which are adverse to fertility and sperm count.
- Educate you on the proper timing of intercourse, abstinence, and birth control relative to ovulation, intercourse frequency, and sexual positioning, penetration and use of orgasms.
- Answer any of your personal questions directly and immediately, so you can avoid making fatal mistakes in applying the techniques during your practice cycle. Incorrect assumptions are often made during the application of unsupervised gender selection test kits. This is why individual personalized coaching is so important.
- During the 1-hour Personal Feedback Session (after your next menstrual cycle), I will:
- Provide you with an in-depth compliance review. I will evaluate in the strictest sense the plethora of data you have charted and collected during your preceding menstrual cycle in accordance with the guidelines set forth in my comprehensive method, including, but not limited to, daily basal body temperature readings, daily cervical mucus readings, and luteinizing hormone surge readings. Based on my experience, I will discuss the readings with you and what they mean, any errors that have occurred, and how to avoid making errors in the future to ensure obtaining accurate readings.
- Review your specific ovulation timing with you based on your daily charting basal body temperature and cervical mucus and charting luteinizing hormone surges using ovulation predictor sticks.
- Discuss and analyze if you properly prepared your body (as well as your counterpart’s body) during your preceding menstrual cycle for conceiving the sex of the baby of your choice in accordance with the guidelines set forth in my comprehensive method essay help.
- Further discuss with you the proper timing of intercourse, abstinence, and birth control relative to ovulation, intercourse frequency, and sexual positioning, penetration and use of orgasms.
- Answer any of your personal questions directly and immediately, so you can avoid continuing to make critical mistakes in applying the techniques during your practice cycles.As stated above, incorrect assumptions are often made during the application of unsupervised gender selection test kits. This is why individual personalized coaching is so important.
- You will also receive our proprietary copyrighted Comprehensive Natural Gender Selection Reference Manual (containing over 60 pages of our trade secrets and confidential information regarding our comprehensive natural gender selection coaching guidelines and techniques). This easy-to-read reference manual contains numerous charts, illustrations and easy-t0-follow instructions and examples.
- You will enjoy the benefit of unlimited follow-up questions. You will have the ongoing benefit of having any of your personal questions answered by us directly and timely. This will assist you in avoiding making fatal mistakes about the application of the techniques during your practice cycles.
Structured Coaching Program
We offer Structured Coaching Programs. These programs contain everything included in the Short Intensive Coaching Program, but include more Personal Feedback Sessions. This is for people who desire continued in-depth compliance reviews until the date of conception (which can result in an even higher degree of success).
- During the 1-hour Personal Training Session (before your next menstrual cycle), I will:
Coaching sessions are conducted by phone, online, or in-person (local only) which is how our services are provided to clients on a world-wide basis.
Even if you don’t want to get pregnant right now, you should order the coaching program as soon as possible. Why? So you can read our proprietary copyrighted Comprehensive Natural Gender Selection Coaching Reference Manual, thereby becoming familiar with our comprehensive method early on and comfortable with your decision to pursue natural gender selection. In addition, you need enough time (3 months recommended) to be on the gender diet as set forth in the manual to adjust your body pH level to favor the gender you desire, and to accurately pinpoint your benchmark ovulation date through practice cycles (as further described in the manual).
The more practice cycles you can chart, the more accurate your ovulation benchmark date will be. You will only need to part with $399 (at this price for a limited time only), to gain this early advantage. You can always delay having your coaching sessions until you are ready.
Note: For women who have recently discontinued residual-type birth control measures (which often have a continuing effect for a period of time after being discontinued), it is even more important to chart their cervical mucus, basal body temperature, and ovulation predictor kit readings in order to determine when their menstrual cycles again become predictable. It is not unusual for cycles to exhibit erratic patterns after discontinuance of certain birth control methods such as pills, patch, or intrauterine devices.
You may order online by completing the Secure Online Order Form, accessible by clicking on the Buy Now! button on the Here’s How to Order menu item on this website and make a secured payment using PayPal or MasterCard or Visa.
Upon the completion of the order and the processing of your full payment, you will receive an e-mail which confirms your payment and provides instructions regarding (1) the delivery of your Comprehensive Natural Gender Selection Reference Manual and (2) the scheduling of your coaching sessions.
You may also order by regular mail, however, this is only permitted under very limited circumstances as described on the Here’s How to Order menu item on this website.
Upon ordering our coaching services, you will receive Delivery and Scheduling Instructions via e-mail which generally reads as follows:
“Either today or tomorrow, I will be e-mailing the Comprehensive Natural Gender Selection Reference Manual to you to the e-mail address you provided in the Secure Online Order Form. IMPORTANT: Prior to the Personal Training Session, you need to CAREFULLY REVIEW the Comprehensive Natural Gender Selection Reference Manual in order for you to be prepared for the coaching session, so you will not become overwhelmed with the information provided by me to you during the Personal Training Session.
Please e-mail your available times during the next WEEK (giving yourself a few days to review the reference manual before the session) to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the 1-hour Personal Training Session so I can coordinate your available times with my own. Shortly thereafter, I will confirm by e-mail to you the mutual available time.
On the day before the session, I will send an e-mail to you requesting your confirmation of the time of the session on the following day. Please respond timely via e-mail confirming your availability.
On the day of the session, I will initiate the session in the manner of communication specified in the Secure Online Order Form (i.e., I will call you, Skype you or meet you in-person (local only) at the designated place).”
Short Intensive Coaching Program
For a limited time only, the short intensive coaching program only costs $399 (US Dollars).
Structured Coaching Program
For a limited time only, the structured coaching program (which is longer than the short intensive coaching program) costs $399 (US Dollars) per hourly session.
Our cancellation/refund policy is as follows:
BEFORE RECEIVING SERVICES AND MATERIALS
If you wish to cancel your order seeking a refund and:
- You sent a cancellation notification by e-mail to email@example.com BEFORE we e-mail you our proprietary copyrighted Comprehensive Natural Gender Selection Reference Manual (containing over 60 pages of our trade secrets and confidential information regarding our comprehensive natural gender selection coaching guidelines and techniques); and
- You did not attend any coaching sessions,
You will be entitled to a refund of your original payment less a $25 administrative charge for cancelling your order after your payment has been processed.
By ordering our services, you agree to these conditions and accept to receive the refund less the $25 administrative charge.
BEFORE RECEIVING SERVICES BUT AFTER RECEIVING MATERIALS
If you wish to cancel your order seeking a refund and:
- You sent a cancellation notification by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org AFTER we e-mail you our proprietary copyrighted Comprehensive Natural Gender Selection Reference Manual (containing over 60 pages of our trade secrets and confidential information regarding our comprehensive natural gender selection coaching guidelines and techniques); and
- You did not attend any coaching sessions,
You will be entitled to a refund of your original payment less a $150 charge for our proprietary copyrighted Comprehensive Natural Gender Selection Reference Manual and a $25 administrative charge for cancelling your order after your payment has been processed.
By ordering our services, you agree to these conditions and accept to receive the refund less the $150 charge for the Comprehensive Natural Gender Selection Reference Manual and the $25 administrative charge.
FOLLOW-UP GENDER SELECTION COACHING SESSIONS
If you wish to cancel your order for a follow-up session (which is an additional $125 coaching session after the completion of your initial Personal Training Session and Personal Feedback Session) AND you provide cancellation notification by e-mail to email@example.com at least 24 hours before the scheduled follow-up session, you will be entitled to a refund less a $25 administrative charge for cancelling your order after your payment has been processed.
By ordering a follow-up session, you agree to these conditions and accept to receive the refund less the $25 administrative charge.
Your e-mail cancellation notification must contain the following: Your first and last name and e-mail address. This information must be identical to the information originally submitted on your order.Please provide contact information so that we may contact you if we have questions in regards to cancelling your order.
We offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee to couples who conceive a child of the opposite sex after they have attended our natural gender selection coaching sessions. Our Money-Back Guarantee applies to all of our coaching sessions with you, whereby we would refund all money you paid to us for our coaching services if you conceive a child of the opposite sex. To initiate a Money-Back Guarantee refund, you would make a refund request and provide the two documents set forth below to us within 90 days of the child’s birth. Premature births would need to be verified by mail on letterhead stationery by the attending physician.
- You will need a birth certificate. The Money-Back Guarantee requires an original, so-called “long form” English-language birth certificate with raised seal which includes both parents’ names, name of attending physician, delivery location (e.g., hospital), home address, and phone numbers for all parties. All certificates will be returned to the customer. “Short form” birth certificates, such as those produced for wallets, will not suffice.
- You will need a letter from your physician on their office letterhead with their signature. This letter (not a prescription form) needs to certify the birth date of your child, verify the date of conception (through the use of an ultrasound or by other more accurate means, such as DNA testing), and certify that conception was by natural means (this rules out in vitro fertilization, artificial insemination, embryo implantation, surrogacy, sperm sorting, non-consensual intercourse, and sperm donorship). Both parents’ names must be specified.
Mail the English language birth certificate and physician’s verification of natural conception and the date of conception naming both of the parents listed on the birth certificate (on letterhead) to:
Baby Natural Gender Selection, Inc.
1588 passion vine cir
Weston, Fl 33326
We suggest that you mail all documentation via traceable carrier with delivery receipt to ensure your documents get to us.
There are a number of ways the male partner participates under our comprehensive method. Those ways are set forth in detail in the Comprehensive Natural Gender Selection Reference Manual (i.e., diet, vitamins, timing, sperm count adjustment, etc…).
Yes. Many Baby Natural Gender Selection customers receive coaching services as gifts, often from their parents. However, in order for the couple who uses the coaching services to qualify for the Money Back Guarantee, they must be registered as such within 2 weeks of order receipt. To do so, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Gift Registration” in the subject line. Provide the original order number and the names, street address, telephone number, and email address of the gift recipients.
Yes. Couples who desire to conceive boy babies and girl babies have similar success rates under our natural gender selection method and coaching services.
Yes. Some testimonials are posted on this website under the “Trust & Testimonials” menu item.
Yes. Our comprehensive method was perfected under the supervision of Dr. Gerald S. Linder, a reputable board certified medical doctor who has practiced in the medical field for more than 50 years. His video endorsement appears here for your reference.
My husband and I have already had three children of the same sex. Can your coaching services help us conceive a child of the opposite sex?
Clients who have conceived multiple children of the same sex can successfully conceive babies of the opposite sex with our method and coaching services.
There are modifications (that we can assist with) that can be made to the dietary guidelines to accommodate vegetarians.
Though based on a combination of socially-accepted natural methods scientifically proven over the past 50 YEARS to substantially increase one’s chances of conceiving a child of a desired sex, our comprehensive method’s techniques are unique and more precise than other natural gender selection methods or kits available on the market. For example, one of our techniques provides the exact hour (rather than day) to conceive, supporting a higher success rate.
No. We DO NOT use unsupervised and impersonal gender selection kits. These kits look inexpensive at first, but become expensive due to the need to use multiple kits (just add up the cost of the suggested kits, which can easily cost a minimum of $500!) under the kit programs as well as expensive shipping costs which become apparent when ordering. You might as well purchase the generic items included in the kits in bulk for a fraction of the price at the nearest discount store. In addition, incorrect assumptions are often made by kit users during the unsupervised application of gender selection test kits. Often the users of the kits have no idea what questions to be asking because they have no idea what they are doing wrong, which can make a world of a difference in the gender of the baby they ultimately conceive. These mistakes could have easily been prevented with our individual personalized one-on-one coaching, our in-depth compliance review and our one-on-one feedback.
No. We DO NOT use gender selection kits or gender selection services that rely solely on arbitrary “magical” or “crucial” conception dates (which claim that the timing of the ovulation cycle does not matter). It is utterly illogical for these kits or methods to dismiss this scientifically proven fundamental principal (as the use of ovulation timing would logically increase the likelihood of success in conceiving a baby with a desired gender). Rather than use arbitrary “magical” or “crucial” conception dates, you might as well throw darts at a board or look at a free Chinese lunar calendar online and hope for the best.
No. We DO NOT use the scientifically unproven natural method which assumes a female’s egg determines the gender of a baby. This is totally counter intuitive to the predominantly socially accepted scientifically proven principle that the male sperm determines the sex of a baby.
No. We are not a fertility clinic. We DO NOT use risky and pricey high-tech fertility clinic gender selection procedures (i.e., IVF, PGD, etc…).
You should consult your physician regarding the timing of your ability to conceive after discontinuing the use of certain birth control measures that have a residual (lasting) affect after being discontinued. This would include chemical birth control measures such as pills or patch, and intrauterine devices.
Other birth control measures such as condoms, diaphragms, or timing are not included because they have no residual influence after being discontinued.
You may begin using our coaching services as soon as your physician confirms that you are of sufficient health to get pregnant again. It is extremely important to follow your physician’s guidance in this matter.
If I am breastfeeding (nursing), will your method still work and will it have any effect on my nursing baby?
Our method may be used as soon as the mother resumes regular menstrual cycles.
No. Our coaching services are only for couples who have not yet conceived.
Yes. If your physician indicates that you are able to conceive, regardless of age, you will have up to a 90% success rate in conceiving the child of the sex you desire if you adhere to our coaching guidelines.
No. Our method is not a fertility aid and is not intended to help you get pregnant. Our method influences your chances of having either a boy or a girl before you get pregnant. However, we can recommend natural ways to improving your fertility, such as vitamin and certain foods while providing you with coaching services.
What is the success rate if we want to add to, change to, or leave parts out of your Coaching Program?
Clients sometimes ask for approval to modify the guidelines of our method set forth in the Comprehensive Natural Gender Selection Reference Manual. These questions often involve the dietary and timing guidelines under the Adjusting pH Levels section. For example, clients may ask to ignore or add to some of our dietary guidelines, conduct readings in less practice cycles than recommended, or leave out a technique altogether. Unfortunately, by modifying or eliminating techniques under our method, you are reducing your chances of conceiving a child of the gender you desire.
Can I use your Coaching Program with sperm sorting, artificial insemination, PGD, in vitro fertilization, or other fertility clinic procedure?
Our program deals with natural gender selection and, therefore, it is not compatible with fertility clinic-based invasive gender-selection methods such as sperm sorting, artificial insemination, PGD, in vitro fertilization, or other related procedures. These fertility clinic methods were originally created to help couples conceive and avoid genetically-transmitted conditions, but eventually became used as gender selection methods.
Can we add other preconception gender selection methods, procedures, tests, supplements, vitamins, or food products to your method for greater success?
Our method is a “comprehensive” method. Therefore, we highly discourage combining other practices with our method, as they may interfere and conflict with our guidelines resulting in a lower chance to conceive the child of the desired gender.
Clomid is a fertility medication prescribed by physicians to induce ovulation, and there is no indication of its use reducing the effectiveness of our comprehensive method. There is also no indication of decreased success among our clients using fertility medications.
If you do so, you need to stay within the permitted daily range of mineral intake set forth in our Comprehensive Natural Gender Selection Reference Manual. In such case, you may need to adjust your daily dietary intake to account for the prenatal supplements or multivitamins.
Yes. You may need one or two additional practice cycles to establish a more reliable predictor of your normal ovulation time (as set forth in the Comprehensive Natural Gender Selection Reference Manual).
No, we do not accept payment in currencies other than U.S. Dollars at this time. To convert your currency to U.S. dollars, we recommend that you use a reliable online currency converter.
To convert your currency to U.S. dollars, we recommend that you use a reliable online currency converter.
No. Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) is not a naturalform of gender selection. Rather, PGD is a medical procedure originally created to screen embryos for specific genetic defects prior to transfer to the womb and was considered a last-resort in light of its high evasiveness and associated risks (i.e., ovarian hyper-stimulation syndrome, multiple pregnancy, and increased risk of birth defects due to damaging the embryo during the handling, biopsy, or freezing of the embryo). Through the years, PGD has at times been used by some couples (through fertility clinics) to merely choose the sex of their babies for elective “family balancing”, without any need for genetic diagnosis.
A PGD cycle begins with in-vitro fertilization (IVF). This involves inducing ovulation through maternal intake of hormones, the harvesting of a female’s eggs, and the fertilization of those eggs in a culture dish with a male’s sperm. Thereafter, a biopsy is performed on the embryos to determine their genders. Thereafter, an embryo with the favored gender is implanted back into the mother’s womb, while the rest of the embryos are frozen (for use later) or destroyed (which obviously has religious implications).
As stated above, PGD was originally considered a last-resort for genetic defect screening due to the risks involved in the procedure. In light of the evasiveness of PGD and the associated risks to the embryo, we DO NOT support the use of PGD for elective “family balancing.”
There are two types of twins: IDENTICAL TWINS and FRATERNAL TWINS. IDENTICAL TWINS are formed by a fertilized egg dividing into two separate genetically identical individuals of the same sex. In contrast, FRATERNAL TWINS are formed by two separate eggs fertilized by two separate sperm which may be the same or different sexes (which are genetically different either way). Both types of twins are carried in the same uterus at the same time. The natural occurrence of twins is about 1 in 42 for FRATERNAL TWINS and about 1 in 285 for IDENTICAL TWINS.
If you are a FRATERNAL TWIN, you have a 1 in 17 chance of having FRATERNAL TWINS. If you are an identical twin, it doesn’t affect your chances. If your mother is a FRATERNAL TWIN, you may have a higher than average chance of twins. If you father is a twin, it doesn’t affect your chances, as FRATERNAL TWINNING is apparently carried down the maternal line. If you have a parent that is an IDENTICAL TWIN, your chance of having twins yourself is the same as anyone else.
As for IDENTICAL TWINS, the use of fertility drugs and fertility clinic procedures DO NOT increase the chances of having IDENTICAL TWINS whatsoever.
As for FRATERNAL TWINS, although the use of fertility drugs (i.e., Clomid) and fertility clinic procedures (i.e., high tech sperm separating procedures (Sorting), PGD, IVF, etc…) has been used to increase the chances of conceiving FRATERNAL TWINS, they pose potential risks of genetic damage to the sperm (i.e., subjected to laser radiation, fluorescent dyes, artificial insemination (IVF), PGD, etc…) resulting in an unhealthy fetus upon fertilization or an unforeseen future detrimental effect on the child (which is beyond the inherent problems of having twins naturally in the first place: low birth weight, need for c-section, tearing of abdominal muscles, need for bed rest, stillbirth, etc…).
Therefore, we suggest gender selection assistance be limited to natural means. For example, there are certain natural supplements you can take (i.e., Folic Acid) and modifications you can make to your dietary intake (i.e., dairy products and higher caloric intake) which will increase the chances of conceiving twins (both IDENTICAL TWINS and FRATERNAL TWINS). We can suggest these techniques to you while you apply our comprehensive method favoring the gender you desire to conceive.
It has been scientifically proven, and for obvious reasons, that:
(a) male-bearing sperm are faster moving, but are weaker, have shorter life spans, and do not survive in an acidic environment,
(b) female-bearing sperm are slower moving but are sturdier, have longer life spans and are able to exist in an acidic environment, and
(c) the timing of the ovulation cycle as well as the pH Level in a woman’s cervix are both important factors in that the sperm has to survive long enough in the woman’s reproductive tract (acidic or alkaline environment) to fertilize the egg.